Compiler and programming language engineer - INT-001
Preferred Disciplines: Computer Science or software engineering related
Project length: 4-6 months (1 unit)
Desired start date: ASAP/before 2018/9/30
Location: Hangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai - China
No. of Positions: 3
Preferences: Chinese and English all can be used as working language is preferred
Company: Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider, serving more than 1/3 of the world's population. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields.
Company is already collaborating with UBC\SFU\UoT\UoW\UoA\McGill, etc.
Work with the world's leading compiler team, as the leader and pioneer in heterogeneous compilation and virtual machine technology. Creatively solve the pain points of productivity and performance:
- Combining cutting-edge technologies such as AI, heterogeneous acceleration, etc. to provide high-performance programming solutions to enhance the core competence of 5G, video
- Responsible for designing programming language and virtual machine for lightweight, flexible and scalable cloud and IOT services
- Build industry-leading compiling and executing platforms in cooperation with self-developed chips and cell phones, and bring consumers amazing experience
Background and required skills
- As above
- To be determined
Expertise and Skills Needed:
- Solid foundation in C / C++, script languages, Linux programming, embedded system development
- Familiar with LLVM/GCC architecture, compiler optimization, computer architecture, tool chain, debug tools, etc.
- Familiar with JVM, Android system optimization, Hotspot and Go/Swift languages, DSL, programing framework, test automation, etc.
For more info or to apply to this applied research position, please