How to apply
1. Review the following information when you begin writing your proposal:
2. Get feedback on the proposal from all participants and your Mitacs business development representative
3. Collect all required signatures: intern(s), professor(s), partner contact, and university Office of Research Services or equivalent
4. Email your proposal package to your Mitacs representative
What happens next
- Peer review of your proposal will take approximately six to eight weeks. Proposals with multiple internships or that require revisions may take longer.
- Partner organizations will receive an invoice (refundable if not approved), so that the intern receives payment when the project begins
- Mitacs will contact all participants with the outcome and applicable instructions.
- Mitacs forwards the Accelerate funds to the university upon receipt of the partner contribution and the proposal’s approval.