"Indanio Fellowship Year Two *Renewal, previous title ""Indanio Fellowship"""
The proposed project goals are five fold:
1) Generate and lead initiatives in drug discovery especially in the area of target identification/validation.
2) Generate transgenic zebrafish lines for nuclear receptor diseases related to oncology and metabolic diseases
3) Apply and supervise drug discovery on nuclear receptor ligand trap fish lines in the area of metabolic disease / cancer to extend state of the art research that leads to the discovery of new therapies
4) Develop a protocol to adopt three nuclear receptor family members using affinity chromatography and mass spectrometry
5) Produce protein for structural and pharmacokinetic analysis