Biological and epidemiological networks occur at all levels in the study of the nature, structure, and dynamics of a complex biological system involving interacting physical processes. Influenced by a plethora of experimental data in biology (genomics, etc.), computational reconstruction, analysis, and simulation are currently experiencing an exponential growth in research results.
Workshop on Biological Networks and Systems Biology
||January 24 - 27, 2011
||SFU Harbour Centre
A volume of selected papers will be published by Springer from each of the workshops in the series Mathematics in industry. Submit your abstract today! All papers will be refereed. Deadline for abstract submissions has been extended to December 15th, 2010.
- Peter Clote, Boston College
- Cedric Chauve, Simon Fraser University
- Frank Dehne, Carleton University
- Thomas Hillen, University of Alberta
- Kevin Hall, National Institutes of Health
- Sorin Istrail, Brown University
- Lila Kari, University of Western Ontario
- Danny Krizanc, Wesleyan University
- David Sankoff, University of Ottawa
- Jianhong Wu, York University