September 2011 Edition
- President & CEO of CRIAQ member of Premier Jean Charest’s mission to Asia. Read more. <In French only>
- Composites Innovation Centre moving to new, 21,000 square foot facility at UManitoba. Read more
- Cybera and Alberta SuperNet Improve Reach of Athabasca University. Read more
- CRIAQ has funding available for green aviation projects (airport operations, aircraft systems, materials and manufacturing processes, optimization and ecodesign) – Read more.
- AllerGen Emerging Clinician-Scientist Research Fellowship 2011-2012 – Request for Applications
- Limited Call for Not-for-Profit Collaborations in Ontario - Mitacs Accelerate
- Mitacs Elevate Research Showcase - September 28, 2011, Toronto
- Cybera Summit 2011 – Data for All: Opening up the Cloud, Oct 6 – 7, 2011, Banff
- BioFibe2011, Oct 24 – 26, 2011, Winnipeg (Composites Innovation Centre)
- CINQ’s 2011 Innovation Symposium, part of Montréal Digital – Oct 31, 2011, Montréal
- PrioNet Canada’s Career Workshop & Fair, Nov 18, 2011, Edmonton
- Aerospace Innovation Forum Montreal 2011: Innovation in a Sustainable Supply Chain – December 5-6, 2011 – Palais des Congrès de Montréal (CRIAQ)
- Save the Date: AllerGen’s 2012 Annual Research Conference, Feb 5 – 7, 2012, Toronto
To submit news, opportunities or events for the December 2011 edition, please email details to Samina Tajwar at stajwar(at)mitacs.ca by November 30, 2011.