If you ever wished the day was 36 hours long, this workshop is for you. Paradoxically, poor organizational habits are often created by the same technology that was designed to make us more effective – swamped with emails, meeting requests, and piles of paper makes getting ‘real’ work done even harder and increases stress levels and occurrences of burnout. This workshop will help tune your skills to manage your time and priorities not only for work but in your personal life too!
Concentrated action creates results:
- Setting long and short term goals using the SMART formula
- Strategies and projects – “How do I get there?”
- Establishing daily priorities and blocking time
- Overcoming procrastination
Simplicity - Less is more:
- Handling interruptions, requests and instant demands
- Communicating effectively via email and voicemail
- Maintaining balance enhances success: learning to say no and prioritize
Latest step News
The Mitacs Step courses helped build practical skills that made me much more employable. The all of the modules that I attended were done with excellence, and the seminar leaders brought valuable real-world experience that I was able to learn from.