A Mitacs Accelerate application is comprised of the following documents:
- The proposal completed on the prepared template and submitted electronically. Proposals should be written in plain language but should also include relevant technical detail.
- The Memorandum signed by all partners (the intern, academic supervisor, partner supervisor and a representative from the Office of Research Services*).
- A current C.V. of the proposed intern (C.V. template is available if needed)
- Conflict of Interest Declaration form if applicable. (See the Conflict of Interest section in the Mitacs Accelerate Program Guide.)
- Supporting documents if applicable. Additional documents may be required to support the proposal application. The proposal template outlines when these documents are needed.
To apply for a Mitacs Accelerate internship cluster, please contact your business development representative.
* Academic supervisors must request approval from their Office of Research Services and the approval signature must be included on the Memorandum submitted with the proposal. (Prior to submitting your proposal for ORS approval, please ensure you contact a Business Development Director who will review your draft)
- Mitacs Accelerate Proposal template
- Intern C.V template
- Conflict of Interest Declaration
- Ontario Notice of Collection of Personal Information and Consent
Please note that you are required to:
- Prepare a final report at the conclusion of the project which details the research performed, its results and any recommendations
- Complete an exit survey within one month of the completion of the internship