Project Management 2020 Course Overview
Developed by a team of masterful project managers and adult instructors, Project Management 2020 delivers a balance of “core” project management knowledge and skills. These are blended with practical learning on key interpersonal skills essential to successful achieve project goals.
PM 2020 is aligned with the most recent proposed Project Management Institute (PMI) body of knowledge (PMBOK), the most recognized approach to project management. As well, the program delves into the challenges every project manager faces such as managing stakeholders, defining the value of a project, dealing with conflict, and managing quality.
Over an intense, two-day course you experience a practical opportunity to bring your project into a workshop and learn how to increase your success, using professional templates while collaborating in a supportive environment.
- How to create a project plan
- How to conduct resource forecasts
- Creating and managing project budgets
- How to monitor if project is running smoothly
- How to conduct lessons learned analysis
- Defining and mitigating risks
- Designing Quality into the project
- Managing people that are not reporting to you and through influence
- Motivate and work collaboratively within teams
- Learn how to assess and engage stakeholders
- Engagement – how to do this effectively
- Managing good meetings and how to deliver these virtually
- Agility and user-centeredness of products/services developed
- Communicate throughout the project with sponsor and stakeholders