Disrupted Future Conference
The Disrupted Future Conference is shaping up to be the best national event Tech Manitoba has ever had, with world class speakers who will bring this year’s theme, The Human Side of Tech, to life. Disrupted is a conversation about the future of work and learning on January 30 and 31, 2020 in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Here is just a glimpse at what you will find at Disrupted:
- David Usher, Juno-award winning musician, humanitarian and tech entrepreneur, helps audiences jumpstart their creative process both in their work and their lives
- Dr. Ann Cavoukian, world renowned privacy expert, speaks on “How Successful Businesses Build Customer Trust” and how to safeguard privacy in a networked world
- Bruce Linton, founder of a world-leading diversified cannabis company dives deep into how he grew the business from a tiny company to a shareholder valuation of more than $13 billion, and then was fired. . .
- Darrell Reimer, Distinguisher Engineer, speaks on how the increased use of AI for decision-making has very real implications for humans as it relates to trust and fairness
- Heather Russek and Jessica Thornton, Brookfield Institute for Innovation + Entrepreneurship discuss the 2019 report about the changes impacting the future of employment in Canada.
- Come play with remarkable new technology and thought leaders in the Interactive Playground
- Join the conversation at “Coffee with Strangers” to hear different perspectives on the future of work and learning
Date And Time
Jan 30 - 31, 2020
8:55AM - 3:45PM EST