Mitacs Accelerate InDev internships expand the scope of the Mitacs Accelerate program. They are not designed for research projects, but for collaborative projects with industry that advance or significantly improve new products, processes, materials, systems or services. If your proposed project includes novel investigation (ie research), please apply for a standard Mitacs Accelerate internship here.
A Mitacs Accelerate InDev application is comprised of the following documents:
- The InDev proposal completed on the prepared template and submitted electronically. Proposals should be written in plain language but should also include relevant technical detail.
- The Memorandum signed by all partners (the intern, academic supervisor, partner supervisor and a representative from the Office of Research Services*)
- A current C.V. of the proposed intern (C.V. template is available if needed)
- Conflict of Interest Declaration form if applicable. (See the Conflict of Interest section in the Mitacs Accelerate In-Dev Program Guide.)
- Supporting documents if applicable. Additional documents may be required to support the proposal application
* Academic supervisors must request approval from their Office of Research Services and the approval signature must be included on the Memorandum submitted with the proposal. (Prior to submitting your proposal for ORS approval, please ensure you contact a Business Development Director who will review your draft)
- Mitacs Accelerate InDev Program Guide
- Intern C.V template
- Conflict of Interest Declaration
- Mitacs Accelerate InDev Intern Code of Conduct
- Mitacs Accelerate InDev Proposal template