Research Partnerships 101: How to find non-academic collaborations that can advance your career
Grad students: are you looking to become more employable? Want to get a better starting position? Interested in a new perspective on your research?
Research Partnerships 101 is a Mitacs-hosted webinar (originally broadcast on March 18, 2015) that explores how graduate students can acquire research experience in the fields of their choice.
View the recording at: bit.ly/ResearchPartnershipsWebinar (registration required)
- Why Canada needs graduate-level skillsets
- How to do research with a non-academic partner
- How a research internship can impact your career
- Jesse Vincent-Herscovici, Senior Account Manager, Mitacs
- Jochen Fahr, former Mitacs Accelerate program participant