Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Chatbot - ON-203
Preferred Disciplines: Computer Science (Masters, PhD or Post-Doc)
Company: Chatbo Technologies Inc.
Project Length: 4-6 months (1 unit)
Desired start date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, ON and Vancouver, BC
No. of Positions: 1
About the Company:
Chatbo is an AI based chatbot developer run off IBM Watson. Its chatbots are designed with a database and smart search function to be responsive to client needs.
Chatbo has three chatbot product lines in development. The first, AML Chatbot, is a chatbot for anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing and sanctions intelligence to assist financial institutions in remaining compliant. It also provides access to the world’s first database of Bitcoin wallet addresses that are blacklisted. Chatbo also developed a chatbot for Blockchain and for humanitarian aid for FemRight.
The AML Chatbot is a project of Chatbo, and is the world’s first chatbot application backed by AML lawyers. It was created in order to address financial crime educational gaps and knowledge sharing as well as to provide a service using AI for screening. Primarily, its objective is the prevention of money laundering and other digitized financial crime.
- To use IBM Watson for the AML Chatbot corpus
- To complete the financial crime corpus
- To complete the digital currency wallet blacklisting system as part of the Watson capabilities
- To create an attractive user interface connected to IBM Watson for access to the chat data and dialogue
- Management and tech related to IMB Watson integration
- Completion of corpus for the chatbot
- Technology to allow for reporting by partner of blacklisted wallet addresses
Expertise and Skills Needed:
- Computer science degree prefered
- 1 year of programming experience
- Chatbots, IBM Watson, corpus creation, testing, customer interface coding for website
For more info or to apply to this applied research position, please