Artificial Intelligence in Project & Program Management - AB-039
Preferred Disciplines: Computer science and/or mathematics (Masters, PhD or Post-Doc)
Project length: 4-6 months (1 unit)
Desired start date: As soon as possible
Location: Calgary, AB
No. of Positions: 1
Preferences: University of Calgary, University of Alberta, other options will be considered
Company: PM Intel Inc.
PM Intel Inc is a start-up company with focus on Project & Program Management services. Combining analytical models & artificial intelligence to predict the success of capital intensive projects & programs.
Develop algorithms & implement machine learning techniques including data analytics and develop a functional application/software.
- Application of machine learning in Project Management and data analytics
- Determine an efficient system to handle large amounts of data & pattern recognition
- To be determined
Expertise and Skills Needed:
- Computer science programming language (C#, Java etc)
- Machine Learning (Tensor flow or any other language)
- Basic knowledge of neural networks
- Data Analytics
- Knowledge of evolutionary algorithms.
- Past experience or research in artificial intelligence space. Industry-specific applications are not a determining factor, all experience will be considered.
For more info or to apply to this applied research position, please