Preferred Disciplines: Computer Science or software engineering related
Project length: 4-6 months (1 unit)
Desired start date: ASAP/before 2018/9/30
Location: Hangzhou - China
No. of Positions: 5
Preferences: Chinese and English all can be used as working language is preferred
Company: Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider, serving more than 1/3 of the world's population. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields.
Company is already collaborating with UBC\SFU\UoT\UoW\UoA\McGill, etc.
In the cloud era, Huawei will upgrade its original enterprise communications services to cloud enterprise communications services based on cloud architecture.
- Cloud enterprise communications will lead to quick delivery, on-demand payment, flexible deployment, self-service, open application programing interfaces (APIs), and other technology features brought by cloud computing
- Cloud enterprise communications will provide enterprises with fully-connected networks, in-depth integration, and valuable innovation of enterprise cloud communications services, helping enterprises release the technological benefits brought by digital transformation
At Huawei, a Cloud Communication Software Development Engineer can：
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of basic software, such as Audio/Video communication, User Interface System, Instant Messaging, Android operating system
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the product and be responsible for project stages of requirements, design, development and getting on-line
Background and required skills
- As above
- To be determined
Expertise and Skills Needed:
- Familiar with common data structures and algorithms
- Familiar with programming and debugging under Android / Linux / Win32 environment, and network programming and multi-thread programming
- Preferred conditions:
- Familiarity with the TCP / IP protocol and the principles of common Internet applications and protocols
- Experience in developing enterprise communication terminals or Internet applications
- Familiar with SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) or real-time audio and video processing technology
For more info or to apply to this applied research position, please