Handling robust topology change problem in real-time 3D reconstruction - ON-219
Preferred Disciplines: Computer Science or Engineering, Computer Graphics (Bachelor degree or above)
Project Length: 4-6 months
Desired start date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, ON
No. of Positions: 1-2
About the Company:
We are a startup with real-time non-rigid 3D reconstruction solutions and services based on single RGB-D.
We hope to research the state-of-art trends in real-time non-rigid 3d treconstruction using single RGD-D camera and develop program to handle robust topology change problem.
- Research algorithm to handle topology change ('close-to-open' or `open-to-close') problem such as cross arms and hands in 3d reconstruction.
- Develop software to handle real-time topology change problem in TSDF Volume based on GPU
- Recommend to adopt some Agile approach and we hope to see result of research/development on each sprint/milestone
- Need to get overall planning on start of this project
- Recommend to use our SCM/IssueTrack system in whole development phases
Expertise and Skills Needed:
- Bachelor degree or above preferred in Computer Vision or Computer Graphics
- Should have some experiences in Computer Vision fundamentals for camera calibration algorithms
- Should have experiences in programming with C/C++ languages under Windows, Linux OS.
For more info or to apply to this applied research position, please