Online Therapy Platform - BC-392
Preferred Disciplines: UX/UI Designer (Masters)
Project length: 6-8 months (1-2 units)
Approx. start date: As soon as possible
Location: Vancouver, BC
No. of Positions: 1
Company: Caera Therapy
Caera Therapy is a startup founded by an engineer and a clincial psycologist. Our vision is to create technological tools that enable therapists and clinicians to increase patient capacity and offer enhanced treatment. We can also equip them with the leading treatment methods to improve patient outcomes. Caera Therapy can help mental health professionals and care providers to reduce the cost and burden of mental illnesses.
Summary of Project:
It is estimated that 20% of the global population has a mental health concern, but less than 50% receive the treatment they need. At Caera Therapy, we are developing novel methods and tools to eliminate barriers that prevent people from accessing treatments such as shortage of psychotherapists, high cost, and social stigma.
We are currently working on the MVP. It includes a web app for clinicians to create programs and treat patients, and a mobile app for the patients to interact with their clinician. The platform will also offer treatment programs designed by psychologists. We are looking to hire a UX/UI designer to work on the next product release.
- Best UX/UI on mobile app and web app to treat mental health online
- UX/UI design to ensure privacy concerns
- Simple UX approach
- Design UX/UI for web and mobile app that has the same warm and welcome feel as a therapist’s office.
- Using colours, icons, Illustrations that deliever the experience
Expertise and Skills Needed:
- Understanding of what people feel when they have a mental concern
- Experience with digital healthcare applications
- Prototyping tools such as Sketch
- UX/UI design
For more info or to apply to this applied research position, please