Pricing structure for online content creation by influencers - QC-116
Preferred Disciplines: Actuary and Mathematics master & Computer Science bachelor
Company: Startl.us Society Inc
Project Length: Flexible
Desired start date: August 2017
Location: 438 Saint Pierre, Suite 305, Montreal, Quebec
No. of Positions: Up to 4
Preferences: Preference toward applicants from HEC, ETS, U de M, McGill & Concordia University
Stellar, a division of Startl.SOCIAL, aims to democratize market intelligence to empower brands to explore international opportunities and ultimately grow their businesses through a membership-based web platform leveraging the power of connectivity between products, influencers, ambassadors and retailers.
The problem we are looking to solve with your help, if you are interested, is this one - as of now - no pricing formula has ever been established to determine how much an influencer should charge for the content they create.
We are gathering a wonderful team composed of data scientists, web developers, and designers to help us make this happen. We really need people who understands the dynamics of numbers, probability and key decision-making to make that formula a reality.
Background and required skills
- Research with at least 1000 influencers
- Develop pricing algorithm
- Complete wireframing & design for Alpha Version
- Implement first data sets and testing
- Evaluating the data sources available and constraints necessary for equations
- Designing the database infrastructure to host the pricing feature
- Building the algorithm and introduce first data sets for testing
Expertise and Skills Needed:
- Market research and international trade
- Knowledge of dynamics of numbers & architecture necessary to measure across multiple criteria build data match-making capabilities
For more info or to apply to this applied research position, please
- Check your eligibility and find more information about open projects.
- Complete this webform. You will be asked to upload your CV. Remember to indicate the title of the project(s) you are interested in and obtain your professor’s approval to proceed!
Interested students need to get the approval from their supervisor and send their CV along with a link to their supervisor’s university webpage by applying through the webform or directly to Jean-Philippe Valois at, jpvalois(at)mitacs.ca