Testing Secure Encryption Algorithim Designed to Protect Against Quantum Attacks- ON-493Project type: Research
Desired discipline(s): Engineering - computer / electrical, Engineering, Physics / Astronomy, Natural Sciences
Company: Enrcypt Inc.
Project Length: 6 months to 1 year
Preferred start date: As soon as possible.
Language requirement: English
Location(s): Guelph, ON, Canada
No. of positions: 4
Desired education level: CollegeUndergraduate/BachelorMaster'sPhDPostdoctoral fellow
About the company:
Enrcytp is a cybersecurity company based out of Guelph, Ontario, that has invented an innovative technology that encrypts data transmission in such a way that renders it immune to attack via super computers, and hyper resilient against quantum computers.
Describe the project.:
What is the project about?
- Integrate our existing encryption and key generation software witha custom protocol running on top TCP/IP running on an embedded environment.
What is the main goal of the company ( a final product, software, knowledge in a specific area, etc)?
- Goal is to produce a final point-to-point embedded product.
What are the main tasks to be performed by the candidate?
- Finalize and test encryption algorithm
What methodology/techniques are to be used?
- System development life cycle:
Phases of Development
1: Finalization of encryption algorithm 1.0
2: Development of Data Transfer Protocol (tcp/ip) - MUST BE Bullet proof (errors detection/correction has to be flawless)
3: Select a SBC/Embedded OS, API Refinement, Implementation of Encryption algorithm/Flawless-DTP
4: Simple Application Specification/Design/Implementation ON selected
- Embedded/real time/mission critical application programming
- TCP/IP network communications programming
- Multi-Target application development tools, C/C++, Python, Assembler (arm,x86)
- Off The-Shelf SBC