Cybersecurity solution competitive landscape - BC-721Project type: Innovation
Desired discipline(s): Engineering - computer / electrical, Engineering, Computer science, Mathematical Sciences, Mathematics, Operations research, Business, Social Sciences & Humanities
Company: Mastercard (NuData Security)
Project Length: 4 to 6 months
Preferred start date: 03/28/2022
Language requirement: English
Location(s): Vancouver, BC, Canada; Toronto, ON, Canada
No. of positions: 1
Desired education level: Master's
Open to applicants registered at an institution outside of Canada: No
About the company:
NuData provides sophisticated cybersecurity solutions to detect and mitigate fraud and loss across a variety of use cases such as ATO, new account creation, Login protection, Bot detection, behavior analytics, and biometrics and loyalty fraud. NuData validates consumers based on their unique behaviors and other attributes with its multi-layered real-time technology solutions: Device Intelligence, Behavioral Analytics, Passive Biometrics, and Trust Consortiums.
Describe the project.:
The project involves fact-based analysis of Behavioral Biometrics, Interdiction, Device Intelligence, Non-PII data intelligence by utilizing empirical research, surveys, and market assessment methodologies.
Envisioned project steps and outcomes include:
- Creation of an overall framework of cyber security solutions landscape
- Market size estimation and prioritization by cybersecurity use cases with highest to lowest revenue potential
- Evaluation & analysis of Functional and Technical Capabilities of NuData competitors
- Creation of a gap assessment report of NuData solutions’ Functional and Technical Capabilities and development of a roadmap for enhancing capabilities
- Development of an actionable High-level go-to-market plan
- Executive summary
Familiarity with general software development technology stacks, cyber and fraud frameworks.