Artificio - Development of a Go-to-Market Strategy - ON-661Project type: Innovation
Desired discipline(s): Business, Social Sciences & Humanities
Company: ERP Solutions2go Inc.
Project Length: 6 months to 1 year
Preferred start date: 05/03/2022
Language requirement: English
Location(s): Markham, ON, Canada; Canada
No. of positions: 1
Desired education level: Master's
Open to applicants registered at an institution outside of Canada: No
About the company:
BizTech2go Inc is an innovative, creative, and progressive software development and product base company that makes Artificial intelligence (AI) and cognitive computing systems easy and accessible to everyone.
We innovate and forge AI/ML and Cognitive computing to build our platform “Artificio” that automates the business processes and brings digital intelligence advancement into enterprises by unlocking unstructured (text, PDFs, Images) and structured data. Our platform provides simple plug and play AI based applications for any non-technical person and cognitive computing system for decision makers, SMEs, researchers, and data scientists. Our AI/ML platform seamlessly import all types data with ease and fast, better classify and segregate the data , transform unstructured data into structured data with high accuracy ( AI/ML OCR ), verify/validate the data and integrate the data with existing ERP and Non ERP systems.
Describe the project.:
The goal of the project is to develop a go-to-market strategy for the Artificio platform.
The scope of the project will include conducting primary and secondary market research to identify customer pain points, target customer segments, pricing and promotion strategy, and overall market opportunity.
Specific tasks may include and are not limited to:
- Primary market research with potential customers to understand their pain points as it relates to their business processes and feedback on MVP of the Artificio platform
- Secondary market research of potential competitors and similar products
- Identify key differentiators and value propositions for Artificio based on the primary and secondary market research
- Develop pricing and promotion strategy based on the above market research and analysis
- Develop an overall go-to-market strategy that will include relevant KPIs the BizTech2Go team will be able to use and assess the effectiveness of the strategy and iterate
- MBA candidate specializing in marketing
- Business student candidate specializing in marketing (preferably masters level)
- Excellent written and oral communication