Enhancements to Evoke Health’s flagship product, Engage+ - ON-824Project type: Innovation
Desired discipline(s): Engineering - computer / electrical, Engineering, Engineering - other, Computer science, Mathematical Sciences
Company: Evoke Health
Project Length: 6 months to 1 year
Preferred start date: As soon as possible.
Language requirement: English
Location(s): ON, Canada; Canada; Canada
No. of positions: 1
Desired education level: CollegeUndergraduate/BachelorMaster's
Open to applicants registered at an institution outside of Canada: No
About the company:
Evoke Health is a digital health tech company based out of Ottawa. Our flagship product, Engage+ is Canada’s first comprehensive family communication platform for long-term care and assisted living homes providing patients and their families with access to health and facility based updates, delivered on-demand.
Describe the project.:
This project will involve adding new capabilities to the existing Engage+ application that will give us a huge competitive edge in the North American senior care industry. Currently we have a web application of our platform Engage+. Although it has been optimized for mobile, many of our customers have expressed interest in an app and the ability to receive real-time notifications.
The main goals to be delivered by end of project are:
- iOS and Android App
- A new website and enhancements to new web and mobile features
- On-demand, Live customer-support system
The project has three main stages:
- Stage 1: App development. The successful candidate will be responsible for integrating and launching an iOS and Android App.
- Stage 2: Front-end development for the website and further app enhancements to incorporate new features as requested by our customers.
- Stage 3: Developing a self-serve customer support feature that automatically provides live support to our users.
The following methodology/techniques are to be used:
- The app is being developed in a cross-platform mobile tech called Flutter and Firebase. The candidate will successfully interface the flutter code with Evoke Health’s API and release it to the App and Google Play store.
- Mobile app development using Flutter or equivalent
- Git and version control
- Modern Authentication/authorization mechanisms (e.g Oauth)
- SQL Database
- Knowledge of Azure is a plus