Development of rabbit monoclonal antibodies (RabMAb) Applied to Different Immunologic Diagnosis Platforms - BC-460Project type: Research
Desired discipline(s): Biochemistry / Molecular biology, Life Sciences, Biology, Microbiology / Immunology
Company: Artron BioResearch Inc.
Project Length: Flexible
Preferred start date: As soon as possible.
Language requirement: English
Location(s): Burnaby, BC, Canada; BC, Canada; BC, Canada; Canada; Canada
No. of positions: 2
Desired education level: CollegeUndergraduate/BachelorMaster'sPhDPostdoctoral fellow
About the company:
Artron BioResearch Inc. is a leading international bioresearch firm focusing on in-vitro diagnostics, with its headquarters located in Vancouver, B.C. With a team of highly skilled expert scientists and state of the art R&D and manufacturing facilities, Artron’s key capabilities include conducting customized and innovative research projects, developing the best matched pairs of monoclonal antibodies and antigens, and manufacturing high quality rapid lateral flow tests for a variety of disease diagnosis and analyte detection. Artron is committed to providing innovative and cost effective solutions for clinical diagnostic tests internationally.
Visit our website to learn more about us: https://artronbio.com/index.php/index_english.html
Describe the project.:
We are looking for a bright, highly organized individual to join our team! This is a unique opportunity for a scientist who will be responsible for providing expertise in the areas of scientific and technical leadership for the development of rabbit monoclonal antibodies (RabMAb), applying RabMAbs to different immunologic diagnosis platforms, and evaluating competing products. This work involves molecular cloning technique, cell culture technique, recombinant antibody technique, various immunological testing technique and the application of bioinformatics software.
- Full-time responsible for independently planning research project and developing new product lines of rabbit monoclonal antibodies which could be applied to various in vitro diagnostic detection reagent platforms
- Responsible for drafting and coordinating the submission of academic manuscripts;
- Deliver internal and external scientific presentations
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex scientific and technical investigations
- Generate intellectual property and assist in writing patent applications. Perform literature and patent searches to identify new technologies and scientific trends. Identify and execute product and process improvement projects
- Generate technical documentation and provide pre- and post-product launch support