Refine your writing and presentation skills – Self-paced e-learning. Asynchronous course – 90 min
Upon completion of this course, you are invited to self-enroll and participate in a facilitated session.
- Differentiate between public sector (academic) and private and not-for-profit sector written materials
- Write a business report
- Identify and create appropriate content tailored to the audience and purpose of a presentation
- Structure your presentation
- Convey appropriate verbal and non-verbal communications techniques
- Develop a pitch deck for your Elevate project
- Demonstrate refined writing skills appropriate for the purpose of the document and the audience for whom it is intended
Framing your project in a masterful presentation – Facilitated session. Synchronous course – 120 min
This facilitated session has the participants develop a pitch presentation for their group (10 min plus 5 min for Q&A). Feedback provided by group peers.
Learners that have completed the asynchronous course “Refine your writing and presentation skills”.