UPWARDS: Business and go-to-market strategy in preparation for the official launch- QC-332Discipline(s) souhaitée: Finance, Sciences mathématiques, Affaires, Sciences sociales et humaines, Science économique, Éducation, Journalisme / études des médias / communication, Administration publique
Entreprise: Solidly Digital Health inc.
Durée du projet: Flexible
Preferred start date: As soon as possible.
Langue exigée: English with some French proficiency
Emplacement(s): Montreal, QC, Canada; Canada
Nombre de postes: 1
Établissements préférés: Université Concordia , HEC Montréal
Au sujet de l’entreprise:
Solidly Digital Health is a company dedicated to entrepeneurs and business leaders mental and cognitive health. The first product, FounderSupport has been launched in March 2020 to break the isolation in time of COVID. We organize virtual workshops and workout sessions with world experts in their fields.
In response to the demand and following a first market study, we decided to develop the UPWARDS post-EMBA program. Upwards' mission is to elevate high impact programs such as the Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA) by bringing emotional intelligence, cognitive, behavioral and social skills that are not deeply covered during most programs.
The content developed by Upwards' team is evidence and science-based, and mapped on the world best EMBA programs.
The content is delivered in 3-hour live sessions to small cohorts of 15 students during a period of five to eight weeks. Most of the time, the workshops will be lead by a clinician or a research to lay the theoretical foundations. Invited keynotes will bring the more practical aspects of the discussed theme. Those keynotes will work with the students on specific topics.
The format encourages team work and interactions between the students and with the lecturers.
The programs is supported by a mobile app where students can discuss, connect and ask for advice to the faculty members. A network of experts will also provide, at a discount rate, consultations.
Veuillez décrire le projet.:
We’re currently at the pre-launch phase where we collect names of persons interested in being part of the first cohort. The official launch will be September 11th.
Being that early in the process, some of the main tasks of the project are to:
- Assess the market situation in the time of COVID (during and after);
- Do the market research to map opportunities, competitors, threats, etc.;
- Analyse the best EMBA programs and find opportunities;
- Put in place a business intelligence strategy;
- Build the general business strategy including the business and revenue model;
- Develop an integrated marketing plan for the product launch;
- Develop the tools supporting the marketing plan.
- Coordinate with our suppliers (designers, copywriters, etc.) the execution of the marketing plan.
Expertise ou compétences exigées:
Some of the skills or expertise we are looking for in candidates:
- Ideally MBA candidate or graduate student.
- Very familiar with business strategy frameworks (business model canvas, Blue Ocean Strategy, Lean Startup);
- Digital marketing expertise (inbound and outbound) including social media;
- Strong creativity and think-of-the-box attitude;
- Strong written English skills (must be English native);
- Interest in EdTech;