Business and go-to-market strategy in preparation for the official launch- QC-333Discipline(s) souhaitée: Finance, Sciences mathématiques, Statistiques / études actuarielles, Affaires, Sciences sociales et humaines, Science économique, Journalisme / études des médias / communication, Autre, Administration publique
Durée du projet: 4 to 6 months
Preferred start date: As soon as possible.
Langue exigée: English with some French proficiency
Emplacement(s): Montreal, QC, Canada; Canada
Nombre de postes: 1
Au sujet de l’entreprise:
We’re disrupting the private aviation industry.
We bridge the gap between premium classes, commercial airlines and private aviation/jets. Our first product allows air charter clients to rent a whole aircraft to put on our platform seats they do not use for the current flight.
Our AI-based technology platform connects them to potential seat buyers. It is where UBER and Airbnb meet to reinvent the aviation industry.
Veuillez décrire le projet.:
We’re currently at the pre-launch phase, where we connect with business partners to build the network of Canadian and European aircrafts fleet.
Being that early in the process, the project's objectives are to:
- Assess the market situation in the time of COVID (during and after);
- Do the market research to map opportunities, competitors, threats, etc.;
- Put in place a business intelligence strategy;
- Build the general business strategy including the business and revenue model;
- Develop and package the offer in terms of products for B2B and leisure customers;
- Develop an integrated marketing plan for the product launch;
- Develop the tools supporting the marketing plan.
- Coordinate with our suppliers (designers, copywriters, etc.) the execution of the marketing plan.
Expertise ou compétences exigées:
The candidates should:
- Be very familiar with business strategy frameworks (business model canvas, Blue Ocean Strategy, Lean Startup);
- Have digital marketing expertise (inbound and outbound) including social media;
- Posses strong creativity and think-of-the-box attitude;
- Posses strong written English skills (must be English native);
- Have an interest in the aviation industry.