Developing a toolbox- ON-432Discipline(s) souhaitée: Génie - informatique / électrique, Génie, Génie - mécanique, Génie - autre
Entreprise: Multiverse Computing
Durée du projet: 4 to 6 months
Preferred start date: As soon as possible.
Langue exigée: English
Emplacement(s): Toronto, ON, Canada; Canada
Nombre de postes: 1
Au sujet de l’entreprise:
Multiverse is a deep-tech Canadian company founded in 2019. We are one of the few world companies working with Quantum Computing.
We provide hyper-efficient software for companies from the financial industry wanting to gain an edge with quantum computing and artificial intelligence. We are currently developing a toolbox to tackle hard, open problems in finance. These include fraud detection, credit scoring assessment, and financial optimization.
We are applying to Mitacs to allow us to expand our R&D team in Canada to tackle problems of huge commercial impact and expand our expertise.
Veuillez décrire le projet.:
Description: During the project, the researcher will be able to learn and develop abilities from a fast-paced startup environment. The student will help to deploy our software stacks to AWS and contribute to building the API for Multiverse’s toolbox.
Expertise ou compétences exigées:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field; alternatively, significant work experience as a Software Engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of Python.
- Experience with git and docker.
- Industry experience.
- Proven experience developing Remote Access Software
- Cloud computing experience.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning libraries (TensorFlow, or others).
- Familiarity with quantum computing SDKs (QISkit, PyQuil, or others).