Speak for Success Program Impact Assessment- BC-633Genre de projet: Recherche
Discipline(s) souhaitée: Éducation, Sciences sociales et humaines, Psychologie, Travail social, Sociologie
Entreprise: Speak for Success
Durée du projet: 4 to 6 months
Preferred start date: As soon as possible.
Langue exigée: English
Emplacement(s): Vancouver, BC, Canada; Toronto, ON, Canada; Montréal, QC, Canada; Canada
Nombre de postes: 2
Niveau de scolarité désiré: CollègeÉtudes de premier cycle/baccalauréatMaîtriseDoctoratRecherche postdoctorale
Au sujet de l’entreprise:
Speak for Success is a leader in communication skills training for young professionals. Our mission is to help them become the confident, assertive leaders they were meant to be. We do this by providing them with a fun, psychologically safe and supportive environment to practice their communication skills as well as learn how to manage feelings of workplace stress, anxiety and self-doubt so they can say ‘yes’ to any leadership opportunity that comes their way. Since founding in 2019, we've helped over 300 emerging leaders from +5 countries become more confident in the workplace and beyond.
Veuillez décrire le projet.:
The goal of this study is to determine to what extend our program has an impact on the following learning outcomes:
- Experience an increased level of self-confidence in the workplace
- Achieve a better understanding of how to manage feelings of nervousness, anxiety and self-doubt
- Achieve greater coping skills when it comes to managing workplace stress, competing priorities and the expectations of others
- Increase participation in leadership activities, such as: contributing ideas, presenting at company-wide meetings, facilitating meetings, leading a project, managing others (etc.)
- Understand how to communicate more effectively in the day-to-day interactions that matter most in the workplace
The project will include:
- Curriculum Audit: Audit existing curriculum to identify areas of opportunity where principles of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy can be applied to further enhance program effectiveness.
- Impact Assessment Method, Process & Model: Develop a repeatable program impact assessment method, process and model that Speak for Success can continue to use for ongoing program evaluation and reporting purposes.
- Program Impact Study: Conduct a study on participating students to evaluate program effectiveness.
- Program Impact Report: Write an impact report based on the
Expertise ou compétences exigées:
Psychology with a focus in:
- Social anxiety
- General anxiety
- Workplace stress/stress management
- Self-criticism and self-doubt
- Confidence issues
With experience in:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Online Therapy
With an interest in:
- Young professionals
- Women in the workplace
- Leadership development