Market/Product Research and Financial Forecasting Report - ON-562Genre de projet: Non-recherche
Discipline(s) souhaitée: Finance, Sciences mathématiques, Recherches opérationnelles, Affaires, Sciences sociales et humaines
Entreprise: We-Watch Corporation
Durée du projet: 4 to 6 months
Preferred start date: As soon as possible.
Langue exigée: English
Emplacement(s): ON, Canada; Canada
Nombre de postes: 3
Niveau de scolarité désiré: CollègeÉtudes de premier cycle/baccalauréat
Au sujet de l’entreprise:
We-Watch is a social enterprise designed to empower end-user smartphone users, who in turn empower the network. The service is a decentralized public safety incident reporting platform, which uses integrated communication technologies to correlate user proximity – streamlining the witness and evidence search process for authorities and individuals.
The service is positioned to align multiple revenue streams, client types, and strategic partnerships to enable sustained growth and pivot points.
Veuillez décrire le projet.:
The goal of this project is to conduct market research and landscape analysis of existing solutions that may be similar to the one We-Watch is developing. The outcome of this market research will be used to develop a business strategy.
The Market Research/Analysis will include analyzing surveys We-Watch has conducted, statistics from StatsCan or other sources, and other information that will be used to build assumptions and recommendations.
The expected outcomes of this research should enable We-Watch to carry out the following:
- Identify best market penetration tactics/strategies, building business cases for key prospective deployment partners in launching mobile applications with the least resistance, and maximum reach/profitability.
- Using market research and application/user dynamics, draft recommendations for best value/efficiency for development/deployment of application/service.
- Identify key features and demographics, identify top target users and geographical areas to launch, make recommendations for monetization model based on various types of data. The features will also feed into We-Watch’s software development
Expertise ou compétences exigées:
- Market research, market data analysis
- Business operations and financial forecast
- Business analytics and strategy