Front-end Developer project with LiboBerry - ON-573Genre de projet: Innovation
Discipline(s) souhaitée(s): Génie - informatique / électrique, Génie, Informatique, Sciences mathématiques
Entreprise: LiboBerry Ltd.
Durée du projet: 4 à 6 mois
Date souhaitée de début: Dès que possible
Langue exigée: Anglais
Emplacement(s): Guelph, ON, Canada; Canada
Nombre de postes: 1
Niveau de scolarité désiré: CollègeÉtudes de premier cycle/baccalauréatMaîtriseDoctoratRecherche postdoctoraleNouvelle diplômée/nouveau diplômé
Ouvert aux candidatures de personnes inscrites à un établissement à l’extérieur du Canada: No
Au sujet de l’entreprise:
LiboBerry Ltd is a Canadian software development company that is focusing on developing AI-powered SaaS solutions for different types of end-users all around the world. The main vision of LiboBerry is to make the world a better place in order to eliminate existing barriers of individuals to perform in an efficient way.
Veuillez décrire le projet.:
Natural Language processing is a challenging topic in real-world applications. We are trying to fight this challenge in the scientific environment. To tackle this challenge, we need to develop some part of our final solution to help the scientific environment review and write their documents in an easy way.
The main part of the project needs two different skillsets (back-end and front-end developer). The main project is dealing with parsing the documents and building a Machine Learning (ML) based parser for them. In order to develop our platform LiboBerry seeking some interns to help us through this journey.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Expertise ou compétences exigées:
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• A front-end web developer needs to make some small adjustments.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git /SVN.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.