Pre-launch, launch & Go to Market planning and implementation for 2 new innovative insurtech online platforms - ON-838Project type: Innovation
Desired discipline(s): Business, Social Sciences & Humanities, Design, Visual arts
Company: SEB Administrative Services Inc
Project Length: 6 months to 1 year
Preferred start date: As soon as possible.
Language requirement: English
Location(s): ON, Canada; QC, Canada; Canada
No. of positions: 1
Desired education level: Undergraduate/BachelorMaster's
Open to applicants registered at an institution outside of Canada: Yes
About the company:
SEB Admin is technology company specialized in the field of Benefits Administration, currently serving some of Canada’s leading brand names with more than 400,000 lives under administration. Our objective is to build and operate game-changing specialized benefits technology and data processing solutions related to human resources, benefits administration, claims adjudication, payroll and related administrative business operations.
Describe the project.:
The project involves planning and implementation of the pre-launch, launch & go-to-market Strategy for 2 new innovative insurtech platforms serving the SME market:
- An online platform that simplifies the group benefits plan design, quoting and setup experience for the small business owner, and helps advisors access the group benefits market with a simple and efficient product.
- A SaaS benefits administration platform targeting large benefits brokerages serving the SME market For both platforms, the project requires developing methods to maximize market outreach, overcoming barriers to market entry, building and optimizing essential brand assets (website, social media communities), and launching the platforms in the market including events, PR, digital marketing outreach, and social media activities.
Our goal is to create the ultimate group benefits platform experience providing the simplest and quickest way for small business owners to access group benefits including plan design, quoting and administration. Helping advisors enter the group benefits market more efficiently. The goal is also to provide large benefits brokerages with a robust and cutting-edge platform to administer benefits to their respective client groups. Advisors would be able to scale their group benefits business without adding overhead, avoiding time consuming quote analysis and burdensome administration.
The project innovation occurs on many levels:
- A new business model that challenges outdated benefits plan design and buying practices,
- A new platform that provides easy and fast plan design, quoting and administration, and
- A new way of bringing together business owners, benefits advisors and group insurance providers,
- A scalable SaaS technology involving process automation for efficiency gains and error minimization
The plaforms use advanced functionalities to create efficiency gains and flexibility in plan design and administration. New software development with UX based design thinking to improve the user experience, efficiency, and process automation
- Marketing knowledge and skills to cover planning, growth, brand asset development, and collateral development
- Skills in social media marketing, search engine optimization and content creation covering graphic design, video editing & creation
- Knowledge in developing and launching outreach strategies covering event planning and online advertising