At Mitacs, we are passionate about building partnerships between academia, organizations, and the world — to create a more innovative Canada. We thrive in a culture of creativity, innovation, and transparency. We recruit the best and brightest across all regions and teams, so you will be working with and learning from great people across the company.
Our regional hubs in Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, and Montréal are located near public transportation. We offer a comprehensive total compensation package that includes a base salary, an opportunity for a bonus for permanent employees, and an extended health benefits package. Combine that with the variety and challenge to develop your career and we hope you will see a great fit for your next career move.
Here are some of the other benefits of working at Mitacs:
- Employer paid extended healthcare, dental, and life insurance coverage
- Long-term disability and critical illness coverage
- Group RRSP matching program after three (3) months of employment
- Comprehensive performance review program and competitive total compensation
- Three weeks of paid vacation each year and a winter closure
- Support for your professional development through internal and external training opportunities
- Social committee hosting team activities across the country
- Green Commuting Program to encourage low-carbon choices for daily commuting
- Wellness Program to support physical and mental health
Mitacs welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Mitacs has a COVID-19 policy in place that requires all employees to be fully vaccinated to protect our team and our stakeholders, subject to any accommodations required under applicable human rights legislation. Information about getting vaccinated can be found here.
Our values motivate us and shape our behaviour. As an organization, we strive to live our values in everything we do, the decisions we make, and the actions we pursue.
We commit to following through on our word, and to continual improvement through taking informed risks, learning from our setbacks, and celebrating our successes.
We work collectively to optimize the knowledge, energy, and skills of both staff and stakeholders to achieve our mission and vision.
We transform ideas, imagination, and knowledge into innovative, agile, and high-quality solutions to challenges large and small.
We commit to building a shared, equitable future with Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples together.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion
We commit to advancing EDI in all our actions and decisions.
We are one team — we seek out and respect the perspectives and contributions of all team members as we strive toward achieving our common goals.