Mitacs has partnered with the China Scholarship Council (CSC) to offer the Globalink Early Career Fellowship, which supports Chinese postdoctoral fellows to undertake research fellowships at Canadian institutions.
Candidates must first apply via the CSC registration portal, open from January 5-15, 2018.
CSC will then invite approved candidates to submit an application to Mitacs in March 2018. Results will be announced in June 2018.
- Open to: Chinese postdoctoral fellows
- Citizenship: mainland Chinese citizens
- Destination: Mitacs Full and Associate Partner universities
- Project Duration: 12–24 months
- Funding: $10,000 CAD from Mitacs, in addition to monthly stipend, airfare, and visa application fees covered by CSC