Fostering a culture of reconciliation, equity, diversity, and inclusion – Self-paced e-learning. Asynchronous course – 60 min
Upon completion of this course, you are invited to self-enroll and participate in a facilitated session.
- Explain why reconciliation and equity, diversity, and inclusion (REDI) actions are needed
- Articulate the concepts of reconciliation and EDI (REDI) in your workplaces
- Recognize situations where increased REDI is needed
- Describe how you can play a role in improving REDI
- Recognize and implement ways to break down cultural barriers and foster a diverse, inclusive workplace
Incorporating REDI into your project – Facilitated session. Synchronous course – 90 min
The facilitated session will have participants identify the REDI considerations for their project and discuss how to incorporate these principles into their project plan, their project team and their project methodology.
Learners that have completed the asynchronous course “Fostering a culture of reconciliation, equity, diversity, and inclusion”.