The Mitacs logo is protected by trademark and may be used only by official partners (including interns, fellows, professors, companies, organizations, universities, and governments) to:
- Recognize Mitacs’s funding, or
- Recognize a partnership with Mitacs
The following logos are available for download:
- Colour logo with white background (.jpg)
- Black logo with white background (.jpg)
- Colour logo with transparent background (.png)
- White logo with transparent background (.png)
If you have questions, require other file types, or would like to request permission for other uses, email one of the media contacts below.
- Use a high-resolution version to prevent pixelization
- Do not stretch, rotate, or distort the logo
- Do not crop the logo too close to its edges
- Do not alter the appearance of the logo, including: changing the colour of the logo or background; adding text within the logo’s white space; adding drop shadows, gradients, or other elements.