High-performing leadership and teams! – Self-paced e-learning. Aynschronous course – 90 min
Upon completion of this course, you are invited to self-enroll and participate in a facilitated session.
- Describe the qualities and skills of effective leaders today
- Explain leadership styles
- Describe how you can be a leader in your own organization, to support the business objectives
- List the characteristics of successful teams
- Explain how to ensure an inclusive workplace
- Identify burnout and stress
- Build on the interpersonal course by digging deeper into conflict management, avoidance, and progressive principles
Applying the principles of sound leadership and team building – Facilitated session. Synchronous course – 90 min
In this facilitated session, participants are building on their foundational knowledge of leadership strategies and applying them by identifying and critiquing leadership styles in demonstrated video scenarios.
Learners that have completed the asynchronous course “High performing leadership and teams”.