The call for applications will be closed on midnight, PT (Pacific Time) on Mar 1.
For academic institutions interested in participating in the BSI program:
- Business schools, students, and academic supervisors interested in learning more about the program should connect directly with their local academic institution to find out if they have committed to participating in the program
- Academic institutions can connect with their local Business Development representative to discuss joining the BSI program
For partner organizations interested in participating in the BSI program:
- Partner organizations can connect with their local Business Development representative to discuss joining the BSI program
If your academic institution has already confirmed participation in the BSI program:
- Interested applicants can contact their business school to receive program material
- An overview of the adjudication criteria, participant guidelines, program deliverables and other program information will be provided by your business school
*Important Note *
Mitacs will not approve an application if any of the Conflict of Interests (COIs) listed below are true for the intern/academic supervisor. No exceptions will be made.
If the intern/academic supervisor is:
- An owner or a co-owner (including owning shares) of the partner organization
- A relative of an owner or co-owner (including owning shares) or a relative of a participant in the day to day management of the partner organization
- A current employee of and/or a participant in the day-to-day management of the partner organization
- A relative of the intern, academic and/or partner supervisors of the proposed project
If you have any questions about the Mitacs Business Strategy Internship (BSI) program, please email the Business Strategy Internship team.