Get the knowledge you need to build your network! Your time at graduate school/during your post doctoral fellowship will be filled with opportunities to make connections in and outside of your field. This short online course will give you the information you’ll need to make the most of each opportunity.
Building a strong personal and professional network may be one of the single most important things you can do for your career. Learn how to plan, prepare, build and foster your network and watch opportunities unfold in front of you.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Have learned the importance of building a strong network
- Techniques on tapping into the existing network around you
- Have learned practical tips on identifying and planning networking opportunities
- Learn to strategically prepare for an upcoming event
- Have a better understanding of social networking tools available and tips on how and when to use them