To apply for a Globalink Research Internship, students must:
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or combined undergraduate/master’s program at an eligible institution (refer to the list of eligible institutions by country in the Eligibility section)
• Have one to three semesters remaining in their program at the end of their internship
• Meet the grade requirements for your country of study
• Be available to complete a 12-week internship, arriving in Canada between May 1 and July 31
• Possess a valid passport that is valid until at least January after the year of the internship
Student applicants must provide in their application:
• An official transcript from the home institution, in English or French. If you cannot obtain an English or French transcript, you must submit a translated and notarized copy before the application deadline.
• At least one letter of reference from a professor or research supervisor.
• A CV detailing research experience.
• Apply to a minimum of three, maximum of seven, projects and ensure selections are from at least three different Canadian provinces.