Put your talent to work with an organization that needs it. Funding starts at $15,000.
HOW IT WORKS
1. The match
A grad student, a supervising professor, and a partner organization develop a research project
3. The project
Projects receive $15,000 in funding for each four-month internship
Who is eligible?
- Full-time grad students at all Canadian universities
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and international students
- All academic disciplines
- Businesses and not-for-profit organizations
- Apply anytime
- Six- to eight-week peer review
- Master’s students can do up to two four-month internships and PhD students can do up to six.
- Internships start at four months.
- Spend 50% of the internship with the university and 50% with the partner organization
- Submit a final report and exit survey summarizing project results and experiences
- Follow the Accelerate Code of Conduct
- Apply your skills in a non-academic environment
- Broaden your professional network
- Get a stipend/salary starting at $10,000 per four-month period
- Build out your CV with peer-reviewed research