NEW! Mitacs is excited to share that we have updated our course portfolio to respond to modern learning preferences, and better align our content with the competencies needed by industry partners and employers.
What has changed?
- Better accommodation of student schedules
- Improved accessibility features to support the learning experience, including animations and subtitles
- More bilingual language options, and improved flow of content
- Modernized content and materials that target learning objectives, identified gaps, and future opportunities to incorporate reconciliation and inclusion in Mitacs curricula
- More opportunities for applied group discussions between participants and facilitators based on self-paced e-learning
- For Mitacs program participants, changes will enhance their professional skills that complement their Program, and improve employability in their respective fields
Our new courses surround eight unique themes consisting of eight asynchronous courses and seven synchronous courses.
The themes include: